Scientific and practical peer-reviewed journal
The journal has an international and interdisciplinary nature. The journal focuses on publishing studies by Russian scientists concerning the issues of fundamental and applied research in problems of road transport, modern information technologies, economics and management in transport and construction. We do not rigidly limit ourselves within the Russian scientific framework and publish papers based on a wide scope of comparative material. The journal works for becoming a platform for publishing new breakthrough research works, carried out using a comparative study of the materials obtained from all around the globe.
The aims of the journal are the publication and promote both fundamental and applied achievements in the field of architecture, construction, transport, modern information technologies and information management systems, engineering pedagogy and related sciences on the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad. The journal covers international practices as well as today's tendencies and trends in the sphere of automation and control systems based on information and communication technologies in industry, construction, transportation, economics, etc.
- to form new views based on modern scientific approaches and academic polemic;
- to publish, present and disseminate scientific works by Russian and foreign authors, latest information and best practices in studying topical issues of computer science, automobile transport, architecture and construction;
- to provide opportunities for professional communication to a wide range of researchers and specialists in various fields of sciences;
- to support conceptual and empirical discussions on fundamental and applied issues of academic research in the field of engineering economics;
- to promote theoretical and practical research in various fields of knowledge;
- to provide an opportunity to learn about relevant scientific research activities to all interested readers from all over the globe;
- to inform the professional community of new relevant publications and research projects;
- to establish and enhance scientific relations between Russian and foreign scientists;
- to encourage young researchers to become a part of the professional community.
For the purposes of publication, the editorial board of the journal selects reviews, analytical articles and original research advanced papers as well as brief reports and professional reviews on most significant achievements in the field of engineering economics.
A wide range of problems appearing on the pages of the journal is determined by its social and scientific-and-practical orientations.
All publications are reviewed and accompanied by an extensive resume in Russian and English. The editorial board of the journal accepts the texts by both Russian and foreign authors in either the Russian or English languages.
Relevance, interest to the public, novelty of the proposed ideas and scientific certainty of the materials presented are the criteria that the submitted manuscripts have to meet to be published. The mission of the editorial board is to provide opportunities for a well-posed and well-founded discussion of the most topical issues that would include presentation of different types of discourse as well as different research approaches. The decision to accept the article for publication is made by the editorial board taking into consideration the opinions of leading scientists, being reviewers and experts, who assess the article according to the above-mentioned criteria.
The authors of the journal are major scholars, internationally recognized leading scientists, physicians of various profiles. The journal also provides an opportunity for postgraduate students and young scientists to have their papers published. Such articles are also published provided they conform to the above-mentioned criteria and editorial policies. The journal allows the authors to have the results of their scientific research published, and thereby it contributes to the formation of research teams united around the study of specific issues.